List of useful Check Point firewalls commands.
- fw unloadlocal – removes the current policy on the firewall *** This will stop traffic from being forwarded ***
- fw stat – shows the currently installed policy
- vpn tu – Runs the VPN TunnelUtil to view and delete VPN IKE and IPSEC SAs.
- vpn debug ikeon – Enables IKE debugging. Logs are saved to $FWDIR/log/ike.elg
- vpn debug ikeoff – Disables IKE debugging.
- vpn debug on – Enables VPN debugging. Logs are saved to $FWDIR/log/vpnd.elg
- vpn debug ikeoff – Disables VPN debugging.
- vpn debug trunc – Enabled both IKE and VPN debugging at the same time.
- vpn debug truncoff – Disables IKE and VPN debugging.